Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol 1 Nintendo Switch
- In this game, Solid Snake abandons his retirement plans and seclusion in Alaska, in order to take on a mission regarding Big Boss’s corpse. The story follows the infiltration mission that would later be known as “the Shadow Moses Incident”. Not only is the secret behind Solid Snake’s birth revealed, but also his brother makes an appearance: Liquid Snake, who was born from the same genetic material.
- The story about genetics and rogue nuclear weapons was labeled by the media as the 20th century’s ultimate video game scenario, with the game receiving praise for using the Sony PlayStation’s 3D graphics to provide an immersive infiltration experience.
- The game featured many new ideas, utilizing the controller’s vibration function, as well as various secrets hidden within the game’s packaging. This title was the third game released in the official history of the Metal Gear franchise.
- Cancellation Not Possible For This Product.
- Dispatch Within 1-4 Weeks